EDCBA is a Master of Science (MSc) in economic calculation for investment decisions, applied to sectors of the economy currently in full expansion: planning, energy, environment, health, digital transformation. It puts together the academic excellence of degrees offered by the École des Ponts ParisTech with the innovative approach taken in courses accredited by the Paris School of Economics.
Applications for the year 2021-2022 are now open until mid-July 2021. This programme is open to Students and young Professionals who hold a Bachelor, Master 1 or 2 degree in economics, statistics or mathematics, from a University, a Grande école, an Engineering school or a Business school.
- To know more about the application process, please visit the dedicated page
- You are a student interested in this Masters and wish to apply: go to the application website www.pse-application.eu
Find out more
- Go to the EDCBA webpages: how is the curriculum organized? What are the capstone projects? What internships and careers await you…?
- Discover our students’ feedback on their career and the contribution of the Master of Science EDCBA.
- For any further information about the programme, the calendar, the admission process, please write to master-edcba psemail.eu