The PSE Alumni Board wishes you & your family a Happy New Year 2020 !
The annual general meeting took place on 28th November 2019, 8 new members have been elected to the PSE ALUMNI Board of Directors:
- Clémence Bois (Master APE), M2 Student datascience TIDE, Université Paris 1 ;
- Mélusine Boon Falleur (Master APE), ENS-PSL PhD student – Cognitive Sciences;
- Jean-Rémy Cano (Master APE), Student preparing civil service entrance examinations at Ecole Normale Supérieure-PSL – Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne;
- Justin Delabarre (Master APE), Data Scientist Junior, Intersport & M2 Student IMSD, Université Paris-Saclay;
- Alban George (Master APE), Researcher at France Stratégie;
- Xavier Koch (Master APE), PhD student at PSE – Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Iris Laugier (Master APE), Researcher – Cepremap;
- Hugo Rzasa (Master APE), Parliamentary collaborator at the French Assemblée Nationale.
After the Annual General Meeting, the board of directors of the PSE ALUMNI association met and elected among its members for the position of:
- President : Hugo Rzasa
- Treasurer: Clémence Bois
- Secretary : Alban George.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at PSE Alumni, Office R5.55, 48 boulevard Jourdan, 75014 Paris.